Popular Posts

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hello...hello

Hello again,

What a pleasant weather today in Delhi. Since nothing much we can do on the weekend, we just take a walk at the embassy area. I hope soon we can start enjoy our time at the swimming pool and this summer we have Téano with us. I mean not only him, there are few more babies will meet for the good time at the pool side.

With Téano on my side now, my days are fulfilled with his activities and that makes the day goes by very fast. Nothing to complain about him…I just could not stop talking about him. I guessed all mother does.

Last week, most of the time we stayed at home. It is not that we don’t have a place to go; we just don’t like to be blocked in the traffic most of the time. So, we preferred to stay at home unless there is something urgent to do.
Well that is all for now.

Big kiss from 3 of us from DEL

No comments: