Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Ugly weather!

When the sun arrives, we think that it will be a sunny day for the whole day but suddenly it rain. Or sometime the sun doesn't say hello at all and it stays cloudy for the rest of the day. Kind of annoying. Just this morning, I thought of keeping my winter cloths in the box but now I think that I have to keep it for a while, just in case. But by the end of this week, they will be in the box any how as I don't need them for quite sometime. I still don't know how it will be in KL at the moment and i haven't checked yet. Hopefully it won't rain when we suppose to be on the beach. I feel so excited and really looking forward to this trip; for the first time Teano and me will be away from Laurent for a long time and also to spend more time with Teano on the beach as well as being independence after almost a year and the half.

Big kiss from New Delhi.

No comments: