Popular Posts

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello there,

Finally, I found a little time to tell you what is up here. Actually, nothing much. Life has been busy with our little Teano and the weather is seems to be enjoyable. Since the last two weeks, we have rain and for me the weather is almost pleasant as before even though and it is true that it is humid. Well, if some people cannot live with it, I can. Sound a little selfish isn't it. What shall I say as I also suffer during the winter when it is so dry. Lets put it this way: everyone has it turn.

What about our little Teano? He is about 8 and half months now and has learned so many thing already. He really enjoys the swimming pool and eat also a lot, most of the time fruits. He loves mango, banana and kiwi or I would say every fruit. He is an happy boy who's smiling all the time.

Big kiss from Ndh

No comments: