Popular Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chichen Itza, Mexico

It has been a long time I have not visited my own blog. I'm kind of busy with my little life here in DC, adding the kids activities. I guess everyone who had been through all this thing must know what we are going through at the moment. But some how, this is what we were looking for for the past 10 years and finally we are happy and have no complain with our lifestyle. Today I decided to update a little my blog. Kind of miss it too; so quiet without any new story on it. Well, as some among us knew about our trip to Mexico and here few photos of us at Chichen Itza. It was a short trip (7 days) but it was a good break for all of us! To forget about our little routines everyday, it was great. Well, travel with little kids, we can't do so much and Yucatan Peninsula has a lots of thing to offer. We think we might going back there one day; to do what ever we could not do at this 1st time visit to Mexico. Well, I have enough courage to stay a bit longer in front of my computer this time, while children are playing in another room. Until next visit to my blog, cheers and big kiss to all from DC.

No comments: